Challenge Info...

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome new Scribblers!

Welcome our Newest Scribblers....


We are so excited to welcome the newest Scribblers to the Design Team...
We have some our Scribblers moving over to the Guest Designer side and we've added fabulous new designers...

I've got to get right at it...



Some of you may know Jennifer Scull from other Design Teams... 
Jennifer is a fabulous mom to her boys and sweet love to her awesome husband... You can visit jennifer at her inspiring blog Just Coffee Please... & Stamps, & Ribbons, & Paper to see her wonderful posts and beautiful projects...  Jennifer joins us as one of our resident 
Guest Designers with Scribbles Designs...



My Photo

Deanne Clarke-Saunders joins us... Here's her bio...

My hubby and I live in Newfoundland,Canada. I'm currently 
not working but I'm an elementary teacher.
I've always LOVED crafting and creating. Right from childhood, I loved crayons, pencils, paper, scissors, and glue. I always had fun when I played with those materials. So, I decided to continue that fun and scrapbook and make cards! I love being creative and enjoy using my imagination!


for A LITTLE BIT O' PAPER






Also joining us as a new Scribbler is Nick...

Here's a bit about her...

Hi, my name is Helene but I call myself Nick. Nick is what my hubby calls me. I have two peeps (3 and 6) and they are the sunshine in my life.  I live in Askeby,  Sweden. Askeby is a small village (just outside Linköping) 
out in the country.
I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and I'm totally hooked!  I enjoy creating layouts, cards, matchboxes and mini albums. 
I love to colour images of all kind and I collect paper!!
I am a designer for my local scrapbooking shop here in Linköping. I also design for Digi Darla and two challenge blogs called Crafty Catz and Brown Sugar. I love finding new techniques and being inspired by all of you! That´s why I love my blog run. I love to grab a cup of coffee and spend some time looking around for inspiration. Hopefully I can provide some inspiration back to you as my way to say thanks.

Nick's blog... Nick's Scrap Shack


and also welcome Sharla Richards..





Sharla joins us as well as a new Scribbler...
here's her bio...

I have two great kids, and a wonderful husband. I love reading, movies, scrapbooking, card making, and diy projects. I spend too much time on the computer and love diet coke and chocolate! This blog is a little bit of life with a bunch of crafty stuff thrown in!

Visit Sharla's blog - This Thing Called Life...

Welcome to the Scribbles Design Design Team.... I now myself with the other Scribblers are excited to bring you tons of awesome inspiration...

~Sandy~

3 comments:

  1. Yeh - nice having all of you on board.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team ladies. So great to have you joining us.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - this is going to be so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin