Challenge Info...

Friday, May 30, 2014

Freebie Friday: Butterfly

Hello! I hope that you have had a fantastic week and I have a fab image to share with you this week. We are now well into spring and have a fast approaching summer which means flowers, bugs and butterflies! and this week I bring you a fab butterfly image.


Don't you love this image! I love butterflies but I do tend to get brought quite a few dead one by my cat Patch. I do love watching them flutter around a butterfly tree. I however I have used this image for a slightly somber mood.


Sympathy cards, I find, are hard to make but with and image like this you can't go wrong. 

I hope that you have a fab weekend and I will catch you next week.

Sam

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin